Checkout safely using your preferred payment method
Acrylic Blind Spot Convex Mirror, giving maximum visibility when installed on corners or blind turns. The molded acrylic frame and integrated hood provide adequate protection and glare control in direct sunlight. Included in the order are the post mountable (60mm) fixtures that offer convenience and flexibility. The product offers superior optical qualities with its 1.5mm acrylic face, and the product is completely weatherproof, therefore ideal for outdoor use.
The Barriers UK offers a standard one-year warranty on all parts and labour. Our blind spot mirrors fully comply with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff.
Safety officers and traffic personnel are usually the main users of this product. However, because it is versatile and can be used in a number of places, it may also be of interest to warehouse supervisors, private home owners for their driveways and a myriad of other users. The robust acrylic mirror ensures maximum durability – unlike glass – and longevity no matter what the local climate. Glass is susceptible to damage from the elements as well as by humans; therefore, anyone who needs a solid product that will last for years will find great value in this product.
• 1.5mm acrylic face
• Superior optical quality
• Sealed for weather resistance
• Moulded acrylic shell with integral anti glare hi visibility hood
• Heavy duty zinc plated fixings included for post mounting
• Ideal for domestic and commercial use in driveways and car parks
• Simple and precise vertical and horizontal adjustment
• Viewing distance - 450Dia - 5m
• Viewing distance - 600Dia - 11m
• Fixing included for 60mm diameter post
• Post not included with product
Width: 450mm or 600mm
Viewing Distance: 450mm Dia - 5m - 600mm Dia - 11m