Checkout safely using your preferred payment method
Fire Retardant Coveralls Orange
Fire Retardant Coveralls Orange which used to be the best selling Overall. This updated design offers maximum protection against heat and flame with it's cotton being Pyrovatex FR treated. Additionally the garment features flame retardant reflective tape across the shoulders, arms & legs and an extended collar area for throat/neck protection.
- 300 gram 100% cotton drill fabric with flame retardant treatment
- FR reflective tape. (Nordic Pattern)
- Concealed stud front to neck
- One left breast pocket with flap
- Two front hip pocKnee pad pockets
- Plain back and hips
- 1 garment per polybag
- 10 garments per carton
- ISO11611: 2007 Class 1 A1 - Protective clothing for use in welding.
- ISO11612: 2008 A1, B1, C1 - Protection against heat and flame.
Protective clothing for industrial workers exposed to heat, type and levels of performance A1 - Limited flame spread after washing at 40°C x 25 times, tested in using ISO 15025 using face ignition B1 - Convective heat - performance level 1 (lowest) when tested in accordance with ISO 9151 C1 - Radiant heat - performance level 1 (lowest) when tested in accordance with ISO 6942-Method B.
- Manual welding techniques with light formation of spatters and drops, eg: - Gas welding - TIG welding - MIG welding - micro plasma welding - brazing - spot welding - MMA welding (with rutile covered electrode).
- Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes Class 1 - Performance level 1 from welding hazards A1 - Limited flame spread performance tested using face ignition.