Checkout safely using your preferred payment method
Flame Retardant Hi Vis Welding Overalls
Flame Retardant Coverall and boiler-suits, are essential for usage in any environment where there is risk of exposure to fire. If this is the case then the fire safety clothingrange is essential.
- Colours: Navy Blue, Orange, Red, Royal Blue
- 300 grams 100% cotton drill fabric with flame retardant treatment
- FR reflective tape. (Nordic Pattern)
- Concealed stud front to neck
- One left breast pocket with flap
- Two front hip pockets
- Knee pad pockets
- Plain back and hips
- Protective clothing for use in welding
- Protection against heat and flame
- 1 garment per polybag
- 10 garments per carton
- ISO11611: 2007 Class 1 A1 - Protective clothing for use in welding.
- ISO11612: 2008 A1, B1, C1 - Protection against heat and flame.
Protective clothing for industrial workers exposed to heat, type and levels of performance A1 - Limited flame spread after washing at 40°C x 25 times, tested in using ISO 15025 using face ignition B1 - Convective heat - performance level 1 (lowest) when tested in accordance with ISO 9151 C1 - Radiant heat - performance level 1 (lowest) when tested in accordance with ISO 6942-Method B.
Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes Class 1 - Performance level 1 from welding hazards A1 - Limited flame spread performance tested using face ignition.
Manual welding techniques with light formation of spatters and drops.
- Gas welding
- TIG welding
- MIG welding
- Micro plasma
- Welding - brazing
- Spot welding
- MMA welding