Checkout safely using your preferred payment method
Foster Prem Air Fed Welding Helmet
WITH TRUE VIEW & GRIND ONLY MODE
The premium air fed welding helmets offer welders comfort and protection with continuous, automatically variable airflow control – 165-200-230 l/min. With a TH2 protection factor, the Prem-Air PAPR is suitable for most welding applications. Spare parts of premium air fed welding helmets are available. Click here to buy premium air fed welding helmet accessories
• Warranty: 2 years on head top, 1 year on the powered respirator.
• Grind & weld without changing your headtop!
• The PAPR's 3 step variable flow rate adjustment allows the operator to increase comfort levels.
• SmartSensor technology keeps the airflow stable when the battery runs low or the filter is clogged.
• Auto shutdown mode kicks in after 30 minutes of no use.
• Lithium-Ion battery providing 4 to 8 hours use with only 3 to 4 hours to recharge.
• Warning light & audio alarms for filter block, low battery & overheating.
• 'True view' technology allows work to be viewed through the welding lens with greater clarity, color & contrast.
• Shades 9 to 13, with a light state of 4.
• High strength grade 'B' impact headshield with 110 x 90mm welding filter lens. The large viewing area of 100 x 60mm.
• Optical classification:1/1/1/2
• Supplied in a black canvas carry bag with ample room & pockets for spares and carry strap.
• Welding Units
• Welding Warehouses