Checkout safely using your preferred payment method
Kevlar Fingerless Work Gloves
• Kevlar fingerless work gloves are medium weight fingerless latex dotted gloves.
• Extra density blended yarn.
• Offers exceptional cut protection.
• Good dexterity and comfort to the user.
• Ideal to handle both large and small hazardous components.
• Dotted both sides.
• EN388: 2003
• Level 1 - Abrasion
• Level 4 - Cut Resistance
• Level 4 - Tear Resistance
• Level X - Puncture
How To Measure Glove Size:
To find out your glove size, use a tape measure to find your palm circumference using inches. That is across the palm from the inside of the base of the thumb (just below the knuckles).
• Equipment Repair And Maintenance
• Automotive Industries
• Applications with risk of touch low voltage
• Electrical Contractors
• Hybrid engine manufacturing and repair
• Maintenance Repairs and Operations in all industrial environments (MRO)
• Mass Transit Repair and Maintenance
• Power maintenance, repair & transmission
• Telecom repair near electrical wires