Checkout safely using your preferred payment method
Magnetic Rod 12000 Gauss Food Industry Grade Stainless Steel Magnetic Filter Rod
Designed for a low cost prevention of ferrous material contamination for most industries using powerful magnets to attract and capture ferrous debris.
- 12,000 Gauss
- 25mm diameter
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Neodymium magnets encased in stainless steel
- M8 thread, 10mm deep at each end
- Easy installation
- Custom design and manufacturing available
- Available Lengths are 50mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 340mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm
- Continuous removal of ferrous debris
- Ensuring product purity
These magnetic filter rods are used for continuous removal of ferrous debris, ensuring product purity and subsequently protect the processing equipment downstream which otherwise may be damaged causing costly repairs. Made from rare earth magnets; strongest and most effective at attracting even the smallest particles of ferrous material. Easy to install into existing machinery or assembly line; providing simple yet effective solution to product contamination. To ensure optimum performance, clean the rods periodically, manually removing the ferrous material attached. The magnetic filter rods are available in various sizes and pack quantities.