Checkout safely using your preferred payment method
Proflex Anti Vibration Gloves
Proflex anti vibration gloves are molded TPR armor on knuckles, fingers and carpal bone for impact protection, pinch injury prevention, and blow deflection.
• Maximum back-of-hand impact protection
• Meets superior abrasion resistance, dexterity and grip.
• Available in sizes: S - 3XL
• Armor flex zones for high dexterity
• 5mm EVA dorsal pad protects vulnerable metacarpal region
• 5mm EVA palm and ulnar padding protects against chopping blows
• Abrasion resistant PVC on palm and 3 fingers limits liquid penetration
• Hi-vis orange for hand signaling
• Non-slip Armortex reinforcement zones on thumb saddle and index finger for enhanced protection, grip and durability
• Reflective accents and hi-vis color scheme for optimal hand visibility
• Contoured neoprene cuff with reflective pull-on tab resists snagging while offering a secure fit and easy on/off.
• EN 420
• EN 388: 4132
How To Measure Glove Size:
To find out your glove size, use a tape measure to find your palm circumference using inches. That is across the palm from the inside of the base of the thumb (just below the knuckles).
• Oil & Gas
• Engineering and Manufacture
• Electrical Work
• Paint Jobs