Checkout safely using your preferred payment method
Tornado Aura Industrial Safety Gloves
Tornado Aura Industrial Safety Gloves are resistance to cut and abrasion. It is critical when handling metal, glass, masonry, plastic and many other materials with sharp edges and rough surfaces. Aura industrial safety gloves were developed because it was recognised that standard coated gloves were often unable to cope with some extreme hazards faced by end-users. We also identified the need for a tougher gloves that could still offer excellent dexterity and grip.
Aura industrial safety gloves carry the highest score for cut and abrasion resistance even in the new, more rigorous, EN388:2016 test. Aura industrial safety gloves have a leather palm for superior wet and dry grip and ballistic reinforcement for the critical wear area between thumb and forefinger; we call this Sharp Shield Technology.
In addition, these gloves are treated with Clean Polyurethane Technology for hand health, High Density Polyurethane Technology for durability, Anti-Bacterial technology for hygiene and it carries the stamp of approval from the Glass Industry ensuring zero contamination when handling soft-coat glass. Protection is even extended up the wrist with an extra-long elasticated cuff providing a comfortable and snug fit.
• Tornado Aura Industrial Safety Gloves offer cut-resistance Level 5.
• Highest possible cut and abrasion resistance.
• Leather palm for maximum protection.
• Superior wet and dry grip.
• Ballistic reinforcement between thumb and forefinger.
• Blended cut resistant yarn.
• CPU Technology protects the skin from irritants.
• HDPU Coating extends product life to reduce costs.
• Approved for handling soft-coat glass.
• Excellent comfort and dexterity.
• Extra-long protective cuff.
• Sharp Shield
• Glass Industry Approved
• Premium Grade Leather
How To Measure Glove Size:
To find out your glove size, use a tape measure to find your palm circumference using inches. That is across the palm from the inside of the base of the thumb (just below the knuckles).
• Steel & Aluminum
• Waste & Recycling
• Auto Manufacturing
• Aerospace Manufacturing
• Construction & Building
• Oil & Gas