Checkout safely using your preferred payment method
Welding Fire Blanket Roll Medium Duty 1.8m X 50m Fire Blanket Material On A Roll
Welding Fire Blanket Roll 1.8M X 50M is developed for protecting against medium splatter and sparks, this 1.8m x 50m roll of welding drape material is made from high performance coated glass fibre. It is a medium duty design. Ideal for use in areas where oils, greases, acidic liquids and vapours are present.
- High performance coated glass fibre material protects from medium splatter and sparks
- Material offers very low level of gas permeability excellent abrasion resistance and will not deteriorate as a result of oxidation, weathering or flexing
- Superior draping characteristics
- For use in areas where oils, greases, acidic liquids and vapours are present
- Product Code: U1104-1077
- Width: 1.8 m
- Length: 50m
- Protection from Oils
- Protection from Greases
- Protection from Acidic Liquids
- Protection from Vapours
Safety is a critical consideration for any welding project. Arc welding is a safe occupation when proper precautions are taken. But, if safety measures are ignored, welders face an array of hazards which can be potentially dangerous, including electric shock, fumes and gases, fire and explosions and more.